08 April 2003

POC 2: (my last public explaination)

Do you guys understand that I'm not trying to single each one of you out by pointing out problems? That wasn't my reasoning behind what I wrote. And I thought I made that clear when I included myself, but I guess most of you read around that. If you're going to read my journal, I wish you read it exactly how I write it instead of making assumptions. I spent a lot of time last night writing my last entry in exactly the words I wanted and I still feel that they are what I mean. None of what I said was a secret or anything. These are things that everyone knows. And I am really sorry that I offended some of you. I didn't write any of this with intentions of offending people or anything like that. I really and truly wrote it for myself. I'd be more than happy to discuss anything with anyone. However, please don't forget that this is my journal and I feel that I have a right to write down how I feel. I'm not trying to slander anyone here or post any big secrets that people shouldn't know. Back to my original statement . . . The reason I pointed something out in EVERYONE was so that I WOULDN'T single out anyone. It was to show that everyone is at fault at times for the environment and atmosphere we live in. Not just me. (Although I'm sure I've done my fair share though.) And lately I've just been wondering why it has to be this way, that's all.


josh

No comments: