16 May 2003

So it's been about a month since I last wrote in here. Stuff has certainly happened since then, but I just haven't gotten around to writing about it. I guess I feel like I have to write a whole bunch, when I guess I reall don't. I'll try and step it up.

Okay, let's see:

- I got out this semester with a cumulative GPA of 2.80 (that's up one one hundredth of a point!)
- MATRIX Revolutions was AWESOME. Some of the dialogue was actually somewhat difficult to follow at times, which was unexpected. It's nice everynow and then to have to try while watching a movie (of course, mindless action and comedy is also good at times)
- I get to start my job as a surveyor apprentice on Monday. This is the first time I've started work before June, so I'm really happy about that.
- Bout to sell my Accord. Kind of makes me sad. Andy and my brother both want my subwoofer and accessories, but I really want to find a way to make it work in my Sable. I hope I can. I love bass.
- I'm also about to sell my bike rack. I liked it. I didn't get to use it much but it looked cool. I'm gonna attempt to sell it on Ebay. We'll see how that goes.
- Operation "Quit Being a Fat Sack of Fat" has commensed. I'm really going to try this time. I gots to.

Don't know much else. My fingers are all healed up and Jesse just got a job (but she doesn't know if she'll take it or not). Oh yeah, I got to see Bryan one time while he was here. Well, actually 2, but the first didn't really count.

I'm REALLY going t try and get my computer set up so that I can get back to my website here and there. I apologize for it being put on pause for a little bit (and also for the long blog break)

I promise I'll do more. Sometime.

No comments: