19 February 2012

February Mix


Hey everyone. 'Nother mix. The bad news is that I'm only doing this one on Spotify. The good news is, you don't have to wait several more day for it and instead of 200mb of music, it's about 6hrs worth (still carefully selected though). I'm just way too busy at the moment to put several hours into putting the music together and uploading and everything. The fact is, I use Spotify to listen to 90% of the music out there, at work and at home, so I don't even have most of this stuff on my hard drive, and I'm totally fine with that. I don't feel like I need to own it. I even pay $5/mo for no ads (like Pandora, it's free with ads). It's 100% worth it. So if you aren't on Spotify yet, you're really missing out on the greatest music app to come along since Napster. It's revolutionary. I realize not everyone has the capabilities to listen to it wherever they want, but hopefully you can find a way to implement it in your listening. I hope this doesnt cause a bunch of you to not be able to listen. I don't want to leave anyone out, I'm just too busy for the other this time around.




If you don't have Spotify, get it here: http://www.spotify.com/uk/

No comments: