23 January 2004

i thought i'd lost you, nalgene

shortly after i got back home yesterday from my one class, i realized i was no longer in possession of my precious nalgene bottle. i quickly came to the conclusion that the nalgene bottle i had carried with me all over europe, was probably lying on a seat on one of the many T buses. motherf-er. i couldn't believe it! after all we had been through, all of our journeys and mishaps, it was simply removed from me by a single trip on the stupid T bus. by stupid gravity. unbelievable. just as i had accepted the fact that some wanker had probably swiped it already, jesse comes into my room and hands it to me. the Lord is good. she had asked one of the drivers and he radioed the others and the bus behind him said he had it. miraculous. man. good stuff. thank you, jess.

i burned the hair off my thumb via my zippo and a can of Raid. rock on.

had a great party with everyone last night. and apparently the sangria was the best to date. at one point there were 15 people over here. a special thanks to dobbs and hg for helping with the preparations.

No comments: