19 October 2003

hey you bunch of pudthumpers. am i the only one NOT taking myself seriously lately? yeah i've got tons of time. perhaps more than others. so i cant HELP but notice things about others' stuff. and i feel obligated to joke about it. and if that's wrong, then know one ever learned me what was right. like when i read stuff about me being tart (and who's to say i'm NOT? (what's a tart?)) and what not, i think it's funny. and if that's wrong...well, we already covered that part.

BOTTOM LINE
Now that's it's been made clear to me that this nonsense should be put to a stop, I'm pushing forward to ensure more nonsense than ever before! Starting with my recieving of the "KING OF EVERYTHING" award ceremony being held this friday at 19.0 central(europe)/13.0 eastern (it will be rebroadcast everyday for the next 3 weeks, in case you can't make it). You can catch it on www.joshhunterownsyou.com. It probably won't last more than 4.5 hours. Hope you can make it!



later puds

No comments: