31 May 2006

the new Olympus c765

this is a sweet little camera that my friend John has had for several years now but i just couldn't bring myself to get. my c-3000 treated me so well over the years, i just hated to push it aside. but it was time for more zoom (approximately 3x more zoom). i just got this yesterday, but i'm already liking it. i got it virtually brand new on eBay for $167 (plus an extra battery and 512mb card (which i didnt even know about till i got it). it's got 10x zoom, 4 megapixel, an adjustable flash (intensity), a super macro mode (that allows me to take pictures at about 1.2" away), an LCD viewfinder, and a bunch of a other crap that's sweet too.




at 10x zoom...






and now, the super macro mode at work (i actually couldnt get the lens any closer without blocking the light)...



No comments: