15 March 2003

Big entry time.

CAUTION: when i get into this stream of conscious type writing, i tend to leave out words and/or letters. so i leave it up to you for necessary inferences.

Man, yesterday was semi depressing. I only had one class, but had to get up 9.5 am to work on a lab and hydology homework. For those of you thinking about taking Hydrology...don't. I just really dont get into watersheds and whatnot. I think I'd like school a lot better if most of my classes were half as long as they currently are. Then I would learn interesting facts but I wouldn't be in there long enough to develop a hatred. I don't know. Anyway, after i got done with my one class, I had to go back to my engineering building and finish my work.

I hate being the last one to leave school. Jesse tried to wait for me but I was going to be too long, so I told her to leave (i could tell she really wanted to be on time. I did too, but I wasn't going to speed home just so no one would say anything like, "well what a surprise!" So help me, if someone had, I probably would have lost it...big time.) Speaking of almost losing it, why do jon's away messages always sound like a soap opera? I wish i could help him or something. Geez. I hope he's alright. His last message could have been SLIGHTLY more uplifting than they were. I just checked it and it's the same message that was there almost 2 days ago. Hope he's alright.

Something else that pissed me off? Scholes took my frisbee with him to New York. It's not that i mind him borrowing. Not at all. I do mind him STEALing it though. And on top of that Scott wasn't supposed to tell me that he took it. Why would he not ask me?? i don't get it. I guess he gets a kick out of taking things. His past would certainly confirm that. But it still bugs me. A lot.

It was nice to eat dinner with everyone last night at Olive Garden. I highly recommend the Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Our waiter offered those who were 21 a free sample of wine. I was the only one who had some. It was only like a quarter of a glass and i must say, I'm no wine expert, but it was the best wine I've had thus far. (it was white. good thing too because i don't think i like red much). My favorite part was when he asked for my ID. Wait...that didn't happen. Interesting. I guess he just caught up in all the excitement of the Olive Garden.

Then, after dinner, Pappert and I stopped by my house before heading to Scott's because I came straight from K-town to the Garden. After initial functions at the burka domain, we went over to the high school football field and threw frisbee. MAN, was it awesome frisbee weather. There was NO wind and it must've been about 60°-65°. Just perfect. I absolutely love throwing a fribee around. Especially when we have enough room that i can really open up and let it go. It's just a wonderful thing. I think one of the things that draws me to frisbee is te finesse it takes to be good at it (as opposed to throwing other objects). I feel like anyone can pick up a baseball and let it rip with fairly good results. But a frisbee. It's just different. And it makes me very happy.

We actually saw Johnna last which is an oddity in itself. We NEVER see her. She seemed in good health (not counting the whole "smoking" thing). We had a bit of a fart-a-thon back at scott's before bed, but she didn't really get into that. Phhht...girls. go figure.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I've had an eye migraine this whole time because everytime i blink or look at the moniter i see a faint flash of light in the upper right corner of my vision. That's a pretty good sign of one. That and they feel like i just got punched in both of them.

I guess I should start making preparations for next semester, now that I'm definitely going. I'm not sure if I think about it in terms of me definitely going yet. It's really exciting to think of all that i might get to see. The Alps. The Carpathian Mtns. Yugoslavia! So awesome. Mrs. Burka told about these Hungarian bros. she has in her class. I think I'll meet them. And I need to start learning Hungarian. .

This should be enough for now.

No comments: