17 March 2003

We took Pappert to Atlanta yesterday. It's kind of depressing driving that far (260 somethin' miles) just to turn around and come right back. I think we could've planned that out better. I guess that's what i get for not participating in the planning phase. But dangit, I dont like to always be the one who has to plan stuff. Overall, the trip was very pleasant and relaxing. We left with plenty of time to get there and everything worked out fine. Pappert even got a nappy-wappy in the car.

Jon's away message is still there. Going on the 3 days now. Hmmm.

I'm glad i didnt have to drive back to school today. And that i have all week to sit around and do whatever. What I NEED to do is get out and see some movies! I just dont have the time during school.

Ah well, I'm off to make some adirondack chairs. Either that or shower. I haven't done that in a few days.

No comments: