07 April 2003

POINT OF CLARIFICATION: (for the masses I apparently worried and/or offended)

[Maybe my last entry is written in a way that doesn't best display the way i feel. I don't really know if this one explains my words any better, but it will certainly give you insight into what's going through my head.]

No, I don't really want to kick the shit out of you guys for saying something to my girlfriend. That's ridiculous. But sometimes, you guys really piss me off in the stuff that you say to her. She hardly ever warrants it. And yes, I realize that 98% of the time youre just joking, but why does it have to be that way? Why can't HG stop calling scott gay and stupid? Why is Samantha an even bigger target than Scott? Yeah, she says stupid stuff sometimes, but half the time it's not even about some comment she made. It's just said because that's the way you treat her day in and day out. Why does Scholes never talk about anything serious? He has to have an opinion, right? Why am I distancing myself from everyone? Why do I feel like no one around me can relate? Relate to what? I HAVE NO IDEA! Why does Todd give me written "advice" in a manner completely different from the way he speaks to me? I'm not your english professor, Todd. I don't care how fancy you can write. Why does Samantha get so freakin' upset over the silliest of things? And why does Todd think that his situation with Sam is something that has never happened before? You think you've just invented a new relationship scenario? Get real.

Yeah, I understand everyone's cutting down of everyone else is "just the way everyone is" according to Scott, but why? Why have we grown into this lifestyle? Maybe it's healthy and the way it should. I mean, we generally are able to talk stuff out, right? Well, at least hg, scott and myself can. And I'm probably just as guilty as any one in all of this. (Although, I doubt I have been so much lately since I'm recognizing it and it's bothering me.)

Perhaps my thoughts on this (standing up for jesse) aren't the healthiest, but it's not like I've never said anything about this before to everyone. How many times does one have to? I'm sorry that I'm the "way I am", but I don't see you guys making any active effort to change either. And I think that everyone of you knows what it's like to have a sibling or best friend or anyone you care deeply for get made fun of or cut down or yelled at. It's very upsetting, to say the least.

Whether you understand this or not, I don't know. But I do hope you understand that I don't care if jesse is completely wrong about something; if you make her feel bad in any way, I promise, we will have words.

goodnight.

No comments: