14 April 2003

Well, that was a bit of a hectic weekend. First off, I didn’t know if we were even going to get to play the National Anthem for my brother’s Eagle Scout ceremony because we were already short one person when Scott found out that he couldn’t make it unless absolutely necessary. Then, I didn’t think we were going have ANY practice time on the piece. And I wasn’t about to go in there and play like crap just to have the song played. Fortunately, Jordan FINALLY got John Kidd to fill Scott’s place. And since we couldn’t seem to find another trombone, Jordan stepped in. Then, on top of all that, I hit all of my high Ab’s. Yeah me. I’m glad it’s all over. I KNOW my parents are glad.

My Jesse is a bit ill and she’s not having a good day today. I hope she gets to nap and feels better.

Even though I dislike driving 2.5 hours home, I enjoy home. Especially lately. I don’t care much for the atmosphere here at school. It tends to put me in somewhat of an off mood, which leads to a bad kind of mood. I always feel better after a weekend at home. Even though this was a busy weekend, I had the nicest car ride back to school with Jess. First, my allergy medicine knocked me out big time for about half an hour and then we stopped and grabbed food and a parfait from McDonald’s and the temperature in the car was perfect and I was reclined and just so comfortable. Thank you, Jesse, for a lovely car ride.

At this point it’s hard to even imagine that stuff happened last week like it did. I’m not even sure why it did. I talked stuff out with a few people (which turned out fine), but left a large part open. It appears to have closed itself up, but for how long I don’t know. History would dictate that it’s only a matter of time before it opens up again. The problem is that I don’t know how to fix it nor does it seem I can avoid it. I don’t know what to do. I guess just wait till next time. I’d rather not, but I don’t think it’s in my power anymore to do otherwise.

I hope this last part of school doesn’t end my life. I think it will though. Dang, it.

josho

No comments: