06 April 2003

I went to my FIRST drive-in movie last night! It was AWESOME. It only cost $5 per person, you got to bring as much food and candy in as you wanted, and the movie sound comes in through your car stereo (of course, i had to unplug my amp or my car wouldve been dead in 10 min)! We watched Catch Me If You Can and Just Married. Those are the good parts about last ngiht. The bad part was that I got so mad from the error in directions from Mapquest that I thought I was gonna explode. Luckily, I didn't and we made it there just in time to get a good spot for the movie. Overall, a very successful night.

I started my Science and Engineering vs. Humanities page the other day. I hope it turns out to be a success. Jesse hates the idea that any of us not in Humanities think we might be better than anyone in in Humanities. I think the page is a funny idea that everyone will like. Especially wordy todd. He really went to town with big words and analogies (i guess trying to drive his point home). (too bad he's an ignorant slut) (hahahaha). So we'll see how it turns out.

My dad told me yesterday that I seemed removed lately. I kind of feel like I am. School is doing its usual to me and with all of this Hungary stuff I'm having to prepare for, I'm feeling a bit more distant than usual. I also feel like jesse and I haven't had much time for each other recently. I feel like I'm just kind of . . . there. And I don't think it's going to get any better until school lets out. I have project on project on project coming up and I just don't know how it's going to get better before it gets worse. I don't know how well school treats me. I lot of times I don't like the person it makes me.

What's the deal with todd and jesse? Why can't they get along? Not only that, but didn't todd and sam go their separate ways 2 YEARS ago? Are they afraid to branch out and try new things? Maybe they actually think they're right for each other but aren't ready for it. I don't really know. But back to jesse and todd. Why does he feel like he has to be like, one up on people. It's funny because recently todd and I have been less at odds than we have been in a long time. I never even knew why we were and todd never really explained it when i asked him.So as our relationship gets better, theirs gets worse. It doesn't have to be that way. I also feel bad for jesse at times. Like when she tells me how tired she gets tired of scott saying, "you're so pretty" or any of todd's random-mean-time comments (and it's not just scott or todd, but from everyone), it really makes me wanna go kick the shit out of the next person who says anything questionable to her. I guess I'm biased, but I don't think it matters.

I gotta run home and eat now. Be back later.

[11.0 pm]
Okay I'm back now. This lab is going NO where. So I decided to scan crap from my wallet. I'll put it on my website. It's gonna be sweet.

I don't understand it when HG puts up such a fight over something stupid that he's usually being ridiculous about. I think that maybe he does realize he's being ridiculous at some point, but by that time he's already put too much into and can't turn back. I don't know.

that is all.

No comments: