29 September 2003

okay so i had originally thought that my guestbook entries were genuine, but upon closer inspection (with the help of jeff) I'm leaning towards them being bogus. Ah well. it was cool while i thought they were real.

curse those terd spammers.

HOWEVER, on an AWESOME note: i went to this electronic pawn shop right next to my gyro heaven (after eating said heavenly gyros) to see if they had any cheap headphones in which i could remove the jack from and splice it to my good ones. after explaining my dilemma to the man (there are two but only one speaka the english. the other fixes stuff), he said they could repair it for me for 200Ft! Thats like $0.90! so i ran back to my room like the kid who found the golden ticket, grabbed my headphones and walked back (one can only run on excitement for so long) to the shop. i gave it o the guy and 15 minutes later they were as good as freakin new. "tubular," i exclaimed.

today i went to my timber structures class. when class started, there were 2 students in the class; i was one of them. then about 40 min late, 2 other guys showed up and then another about 10 min later (classes here are 1hr 45min long). It really pissed me off because: our teacher was this nice old lady (who said i was the first american, to her knowledge, to take this class. yeah me) and these come in halfway through class and they dont come in quietly and try to slip in, the walk in and are real nice to the teacher "good morning!" and so on, during her teaching. i'm not big on being strict on stuff like that, but this is just getting on my nerves. Even at home, i'm pretty sure people frown on others walking in halfway through class. i mean 5-15 min is one thing, but 45 mi? that's just being a faszfej.

oh and i didnt really run. phhh. duh.

No comments: