26 September 2003

Unlike todd, i have all the time in the world. I have 2 classes on monday and tuesday, and 1 on wednesday and thursday. I am a machine. therefore, i must find stuff to occupy my time with. so thursday nights i go to choir. and other nights i work on my website and others i venture out. like last night. i went to this techno music place. it was a bit creepy at first because there was just this guy standing in front of everyone at an mac computer, mixing drum and bass/industrial music and everyone was just standing there. i felt like i was in a cult or something. Pretty weird. but it got better. the main guy came on (DJ /rupture (i think)) and he was pretty awesome. and finally people started dancing. but yeah, i dont know how often i'll return. man the bass was loud, which doesnt bother me at all. it's the trebble that gets me, so i'm going to have to bring earplugs with me from now on.



so yeah, i have to FIND things to do so that life here doesnt pass me by. So in a way, todd, you're lucky . . . yeah.

or something.

OH. i went to St. Stephens Basilica today. man what a church. insanely huge. even bigger than the burka's church! John and I went up to the top dome part and you could see all of the city in every direction. dont worry, i took pictures like they were going out of style.



i guess that's about it. my keys got locked in my room. and the guy who came to fix my internet today was drunk. and i think i have a phone number now. it may be 209-7289.

we'll see?


No comments: