20 June 2008

3 yrs & 3 days

That's how long I've worked at Civil Site Design Group. And today's my last day. I don't know how often you have a job that you're genuinely going to miss, but such is the case for me. I don't know if the line of work is perfect for me, but I love the people. They're smart, fun, respectful, supportive, and challenging. I'm going to miss them a lot.

This is a quote from My Utmost. I've been saving lines from it over the years. This was the first and one of my all-time favorites. It fills my heart to the brim when I read it.
“Have nothing…” – Never reserve anything.
Pour out the best you have, and always be poor.
Never be diplomatic and careful about the treasures God gives.
This is poverty triumphant.

-Oswald Chambers


This is one of many songs you should listen to: Frightened Rabbit - The Modern Leper (mp3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Josh! I'm so very excited to hear about life in the Corps!