27 August 2003

first off, i'd like to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for my mom and her "finding" abilities. after an entire summer of missing my right z1 chaco, i broke down and asked my mom if she had seen it (and also showed her what it looked like). my mom has a knack for finding things i'm looking for in places i've looked many times before. maybe i just suck at looking for things. either way, i'm very appreciative of her gift. then on top of that, i asked her if she had seen my nalgene bottle, she looked under the cabinets (like i had already done) and found it. simply amazing. so i cooked dinner. i was very grateful.

i'm gonna go to bed now because i've lost track of time and i'm retarded.

one last thing, i've come to realize that with jesse it's more than just "i love her", it's "i need her".

No comments: