16 August 2003

I'm up at school now sitting in scholes' and dobbs' living room with my laptop watching X games. This is awesome.

I just finished talking with a couple from Hungary. Actually, a man and his wife from Hungary. What a great help they were. I feel so much better about everything. Feelin' good.

Said "bye" to Todd this morning. I hope this path works out the best for him. Despite all the crap Todd and I give each other, I love him like a brother. It's always somewhat difficult to talk to him about something serious because I can't always tell how seriously he's taking it. I'm sure it's more than i think. good luck, todd.

Had a decent drive up to ktown with the folks. (i just cant stress how awesome this sitting here doing all my computer "work" in front of the tv.) I had to urinate like a race horse TWICE on the way here! I guess I drank more water at todd's than i thought.

I'm gonna run out to CompUSA later to find a power converter for my Hungarian vacation. and maybe a ordless mouse.

I wanna make comments available for my blog. I'm gonna try that now.

No comments: