25 August 2003

i'm back home now after a relatively lovely weekend of sitting around with jesse. I can feel the time being taken away from us. It's like every hour is more important than the last. I'll definitely be spending the majority of the weekend with her, but i hope to get some stilltime in with everyone else too. i hope everyone can come to my house this weekend. it should be pretty fun.

I gave jess her pop-up tent and manatee necklace this weekend. i think she really liked them. the necklace turned out to look pretty nice.

still dont know whats going on with my car. i dont think the brake lights work, so i probably shouldnt drive at night much.

leanne called yesterday to prove to scott seaton that i was still in town (some argument they were having), so i returned her call today. i was talking to her (actually not so much "talking" as "listening") when she asked if she could call me right back. that was at 1.0 pm and i havent hear back from her yet (and i doubt i will). how can anyone have such a short attention span that they forget to call someone back . . . EVERY TIME.

i have a lot of packing and planning to do this week.

(enter last week home)

No comments: