11 August 2003

i think i'm gonna buy joshhunter.com. it's only $10 a YEAR. what a deal.

I ate chicken lasagna today (which i'm sure a certain someone would have loved). Then i drove a new Nissan Maxima. Awesome. so freakin fast. and comfortable. a great drive. then i went and played piano at scotts. i'm glad i spent time practicing. It sucks being somewhere with a piano and only knowing one song from memory, now i have like 5 or so. I rule.

We get to go camping tomorrow!! i cant wait. It'll be kind of sad though because it's that last time i'll see some of these people till next year almost. However, i am going up to UT this saturady or so to spend a few days with everyone. I concur with scott, the first few carefree days before school starts are without a doubt the best. I guess after that i'll come home and start preparing. (and yes i'm still nervous) I still gotta get a place to stay in Amsterdam.

okay this computer is wiggin out, so i'm off.

peace out

No comments: