20 August 2003

well i havent gotten much done today. HOWEVER, my watch came in! CASIO RULES. they got it back to me in freakin no time. i guess it took 2 weeks. I was REALLY hoping it'd get back in before i left. AND jesse's surprise came in. i hope she likes it. It's kind of silly. oh well.

going to the wilson county fair tonight. fair rides are kind of scary. i havent been in a while.

man, i'm on a pinneapple and bacon pizza craze lately. it's feels like youre eating lighter and quasi healthier. and it tastes great. thank you jess for bringing it BACK into my life. :)

i ordered my trogdor and cubic*cube shirt today. i can't wait. the people from hungary said they wear a lot of dark colors so i should fit in great.

Did i mention that there is NO HUMIDITY in hungary!? That's so freakin awesome. I told jon murphy that and he said the people will think i'm a god because i dont sweat. I told him he was probably right. (just kidding God)

i hope todd fits in at military school. sounds a bit uncomfortable there.

pizza time.

No comments: