i got one of these:
(kind of different... my car has 4x6's. never had those before. i opted out of the standard "oval design" and went for these.)
and one of these:
(the 6.5's with aimable tweeters)
i'm excited about these for multiple reasons:
- i got them from Crutchfield, so i have the utmost confidence in their support, supplied hardware, and incredible shipping (2 days! how do you even do that??)
- i've never owned any of these brands. you generally find one you like and always come back to it.
- i thought it would be pretty cool to get all the same brand speakers in the car to see if it made any difference. on top of that, i've never had Infinity speakers and these have really good reviews. how cool to say all the speakers in the car are Infinty.
- the JVC stereo is a CD/mp3 player with an USB port on it (on the right side). now i can just plug the flash drive in and listen.
- it also has a subwoofer control (possibly for some day down the road) (wink)