24 July 2003

I ate Schlotzsky's today for the first time. Wow. It was GREAT. Technically I have had a bite of someone's sandwich before, but it was a plain one with olives and i dont like olives. I had the Turkey & Bacon Club with jalapeno and chedder bread, salt and vinegar chips, and to drink I had Mellow Yellow. It was breathtaking. One of those meals that just fits so perfectly, that you just cant imagine life getting too much better than that moment. I cant wait to go back.

I think I forgot to mention that I got contacts the other day. I havent worn them yet because I had such a bastard of a time trying to get them out, that i'm afraid to put them back in. It's scary to have something like that in your eye (and I think I had them in wrong because i wasnt seeing correctly) and not be able to fix it. I couldnt just put my glasses on and see better, I had to friggin pull the contacts off my eye. And my eye kept getting more and more irritated as I continued struggling. I got so frustrated from not being able to do this simple task that I thought I was going to start to cry. I was so upset at this. So i'm a little hesitant to try it again.

no work tomorrow. yahoo . . . i think.

i havent gotten my digital camera in yet. i'll be mad if i dont get it tomorrow. i ordered something 2 days after i paid for the camera and I've already gotten it in.

I found jordan some 4 way car speakers that I think we'll put in tonight. They should be pretty cool. I'm looking forward to hearing them.

We had a visit from the elusive Johnna last night. she actually came over and watch a WHOLE movie. pretty freaky.

I'm getting awesome at surveying. In fact, I survey well. I survery very well.

going to meet todd for dinner at dell (or something like that) tonight.

bye

No comments: