22 July 2003

MAN i cant get over how many blogs there are out there! Some of them are so cool. I could just sit there refreshing the main page and checking out the most recently published ones...but i wont. TONS of 'em.

I got rained out of work today. SWEET. I'm working over at the Mariott in Nashville. It's not a bad job at all. It's gonna take a while, but still, at least I wasnt the black guy sleeping in the bus stop with my shoes off and an empty beer beneath me. That's gotta suck. I mean, he wasn't homeless, but I dont know how many homeless people wouldve really envied him.

If I can just write a little in this each day I'll be doing good. Sometimes so much happens that I dont feel like sitting down at the compute for an hour writing about it. Plus my stupid internet has been messing up for the past month.

I didn't know that people could write comments about blog entries, but apparently you can.

crap. internet messed up.

okay i'm back.

i'm trying to choose between meeting sam's kyle and sleeping. I wonder if i can do both.

i'm starving. going to eat.

No comments: