26 July 2003

Well, the Bluecoats didn't do as well as we'd hoped for, but they still did a really great job. I'm really proud of scott and how he pursued this goal and carried through with it. I hope he's had a really great time. He seems to be having fun. I look forward to him getting back.

Jesse, Samantha, Jon, HG, Johnna, and I rode out to the boro in my dad's convertible truck. It probably wasn't the safest route, but we all had a really good time. We stopped and ate at IHOP on the way back around 1.5am. If it hadnt been for the fact that we never get together and do that kind fo stuff, i would've been all about going straight home and to bed. I don't stay up past 12 (and at that point i could fall asleep standing up) except for on the weekends sometimes, so when it gets to be around 1 and 2 o' clock, I'm slowing down big time. But it was really fun.

Then I had traffic school for the 2nd time in my life this morning. This time it was actually good. I enjoyed it. The first time was a complete joke, but this was like an episode of cops. Our teacher (a cop) told us about all these stories of stupid people and stuff he'd done. It was pretty cool. I hope I'm able to stress to my kids before they start driving how dangerous a car is. It's just crazy how much responsibility we take for granted.

Well, jon stayed at my place last night (and i believe will also tonight), so he's in there watching tv. I guess we'll try and get together with people tonight.

Maybe I'll try my contacts again today. Course, maybe I wont. Little bastards are probably just waitin' for a chance to get stuck in my eye again.

later

No comments: