21 July 2003

So it's been over a month now and I haven't written one thing in my stupid blog. So here goes...

I rode a horse today for the first time! (technically, it wasn't the FIRST time, but the first time simply consisted of me sitting on the horse and it walking over to lean on a fence and try and squish me. so i dont count that time.) It was pretty fun. We rode around this corn field and stuff and I rode well. I rode very well. Jesse on the other hand had a bit o' trouble. Granted her horse seemed to be hungry and kept walking off and eating corn, but i still think she instigated a lot of it. I thought it was going to hurt my bum and everything, and it kind of did, but what really hurt the most were my knees. They have been getting twisted or something by the way i was sitting. I dont know, but it hurt. And we got done right before this HUGE storm hit. It looked awesome so I took a few pictures of the clouds. Speaking of pictures, i just bought a new digital camera. The same one jeff used to own. I cant wait. There were other things that I was going to write about but I can't remember them right now because it's 11.0pm and i'm tired. And instead of writing I talked to sam and chance. Ah well. I'll come back and write more tomorrow.

joshman

No comments: