29 July 2003

Went and saw Tomb Raider 2 tonight with jess and sam. . . yep. it was . . . action . . . like. It had some cool parts. I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I've ever seen a sequel before the original. I feel weird about it.

I got my digital camera today! Actually, it came in yesterday, but no one was here to recieve the delivery, so I had to wait and pick it up today. It works very well. I't going to make adding pictures to my site a freakin snap. I can't wait. I took some pictures of Johnna today because i saw her right after i got my batteries for my camera, but i accidentally deleted them while messing around with the camera. ah well.

Oh man, my last roll of film turned out great. you guys gotta see em!

i'm really really tired, so i'm gonna go to bed now.

Oh I did wear my contacts yesterday and they worked! They took a little getting used to because they are heavier than normal contacts (because of my greater than average astigmatism) so it felt like something was in the corner of my eye. I couldnt tell if something was under the contacts or what but i was beginning to worry. Finally, I realized that it was simply the contact itself hitting the corner of my upper eyelid. I finally got past that. I think i'll try them again tomorrow. Wearing sunglasses is great.

Someone please come see the matrix 2 on the IMAX with me. i'm dying to go.

No comments: