23 July 2003

Well, me and RJ finished our first job today 100% on our own (which is pretty impressive considering i've only been an eyeman for 2 weeks or so now and he's been the crew leader for the same amount of time). Our location was this building on the edge of the ghetto. I was kind of nervous. Every car that went by, irregardless of make or year, had it's windows tinted as black as night. And we were kind of working on/next to a fairly busy road. We were pretty sure that if one of us got hit by a car it would probably be a hit and run. Anyway, we got done in plenty of time to make our boss a lot of money.

Then, I FINALLY got to go swim with Mr. Burka. I didn't know if I was ever going to get that coordinated with him. And on the first day I got it together, I left my swim stuff at home. Luckily, my beautiful girlfriend drove all the way into Nashville to give it to me. Water was cold. really cold.

I had that new Chicken Caeser stuffed burrito today. It was great. And HUGE. It's pictures on the wall of TB don't do it justice.

I actually heard from Jared today, which was one of the last things I expected. (course, i guess i dont really ever expect to hear from anyone nowadays. everyone seems so busy.) He's having a birthday party on this lake in KY next weekend. And it's funny because I was just thinking about my trip with him, ryan, rodney, will, and todd out to the lake during band season 2 years ago. That was so fun. until will busted out his tooth with the boogie board. That sucked. Anyway, I can't wait to go. The only thing is, sam's baptism is that sunday and I really want to go to that. Sam if you read this, I want you to know how incredibly happy for you I am. This is such a great thing. I dare say the best.

DCI on friday. Don't know when i'll be heading up there. Depends on whether or not I work. Hayley and Jon arent going, but I hear scholes has changed his mind. so we'll see.

Man swimming makes me hungry. And not the european country that I'm going to kind of hungry either.

No comments: