29 August 2007

My Wallet from PerpetualKid.com

so jess totally helped me find a new wallet. i'd been using the clip on a knife and it was really getting old to sit on (plus it was bending up all my cards). so jess showed me these and i got the envelope one. really cool. i just couldnt find a leather one i liked so this is great.

what's really funny is what i found when i first opened the box...



they had actually taken the time to put this little guy in there and put a foam peanut in his mouth...



how awesome is that?? i've never seen that before. that little gesture just really impressed me. too funny.


so here's the actual wallet. it's made out of a single sheet of Tyvek (it's the material they use in those USPS envelopes that you just absolutely cannot tear). it was a tough choice between this one and the dot matrix one.






and currently it's POURing down rain. that is a beautiful sound.