17 September 2007

Best Emmy's Moment

Kanye West and Rainn Wilson play "Don't Forget the Lyrics"




Worst Emmy Moment... this is so great. Sally Field says something about the war, but she prefaces it with the word "g-damn" and FOX cut her off (or rather mutes the sound and cuts away on camera). so the internet spins it like this:

Fox censors Sally Field’s anti-war speech at Emmy’s

no, FOX just didn't want to get sued by the FCC... cause you can't say that on primetime television. so so stupid.

3 comments:

Jesse E. Hunter said...

Best part of the whole show, second only to Sally (mother of the revolution) Field trying to free our minds.

Billy H. said...

I was sad that The Office got robbed on quite a few awards, especially Best Supporting Actress. Jaime Pressley? It must be a big deal to voters to be able to act like a piece of trailer trash in a tv show. I was sad The Office didn't win Best Comedy, but I think 30 Rock needed the win more. This win for them will get a lot of people to watch and buy their show. Overall, I was happy for Terry O'Quinn, Katherine Heigl, Ricky Gervais, and 30 Rock, but everything else was just kind of blah....I don't care for any of the other winners really at all.

Jesse E. Hunter said...

Hey-I didn't know that Terry O'Quinn won...must've been when I was out for a sec. That's cool!